Poster abstracts may be submitted between November 1 – December 19, 2022
This call only refers to Refereed Research Poster Abstracts for the 59th ASC Annual International Conference to be held in Liverpool, UK from April 3-16, 2023. It should not be confused with the ASC Call for Papers which has a different scope and submission date.
Two topic areas are open for submission:
- Construction Education (pedagogical content): Research in graduate or undergraduate education
- Construction Practice (non-pedagogical content): Research in construction practices and techniques or related fields.
Abstracts should be submitted as a Word or PDF file using the provided template only. The template file can also be downloaded at: http://ascpro.ascweb.org/style-guide-template/
One author cannot be associated with more than two poster abstract submissions except if there are more than one author attending the conference to present the different posters to the audience
PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION
Final acceptance of abstracts will be contingent upon conference registration. All accepted abstracts are expected to be presented in the poster session.
Guidelines for creating the poster will be provided after the abstract acceptance.
To be considered for Best Poster Award, electronic copy of the poster has to be uploaded on the online portal before March 3, 2023 and a printed copy of the poster to be presented at the Conference. All posters submitted online will be evaluated by a review panel and the highest rated poster will be recognized with a Best Poster Award during the conference.
REVIEW PROCESS AND TIMELINE
- Poster Abstract Submission Window: 1 November 2022 to 19 December 2022
- Poster Abstract Submission Due Date: 19 December 2022
- Abstract Review: 20 December 2022 to 6 January 2023
- Author Revisions and Response to Reviewers: 9 January 2023 to 20 January 2023
- Revised Poster Abstract Due Date: 20 January 2023
- Reviewer Voting: 23 January 2023 to 27 January 2023
- Notice of Acceptance: 30 January 2023
- Final Revised Poster Abstract Due Date: 3 March 2023
- Digital Copy of Poster Due Date: 3 March 2023
ASC 2023 will take place 3-16 April, 2023 at the LJMU City Centre Campus Byrom Street in Liverpool, UK.
All questions related to poster should be directed to John J. Posillico, ASC Poster Editor, e-mail: email@example.com