Submission Link: https://easychair.org/cfp/ASC2020
Poster abstracts may be submitted between November 1 – November 30, 2019
This call only refers to Refereed Research Poster Abstracts for the 56th ASC Annual International Conference to be held in Liverpool, UK from April 15-18, 2020. It should not be confused with the ASC Call for Papers which has a different scope and submission date.
Two topic areas are open for submission:
- Construction Education (pedagogical content): Research in graduate or undergraduate education
- Construction Practice (non-pedagogical content): Research in construction practices and techniques or related fields.
Abstracts should be submitted as a Word or PDF file using the provided template only. The template file can also be downloaded at: http://ascpro.ascweb.org/style-guide-template/
One author cannot be associated with more than two poster abstract submissions except if there are more than one author attending the conference to present the different posters to the audience
PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION
Final acceptance of abstracts will be contingent upon conference registration. All accepted abstracts are expected to be presented in the poster session.
Guidelines for creating the poster will be provided after the abstract acceptance.
To be considered for Best Poster Award, electronic copy of the poster has to be uploaded on the online portal before March 15, 2020 and a printed copy of the poster to be presented at the Conference. All posters submitted online will be evaluated by a review panel and the highest rated poster will be recognized with a Best Poster Award during the conference.
REVIEW PROCESS AND TIMELINE
- Abstract submission: November 1 – November 30
- Review results available: January 15
- Final abstract submission deadline: January 31
- Notification of acceptance: February 7
- Poster preparation guidelines available: February 7
- Online poster submission deadline: March 15
- Poster display and presentation: April 15 – 18
ASC 2020 will take place 15-18 April, 2020 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa in Liverpool, UK.
All questions related to poster should be directed to Dr. Suchi Bhattacharjee, ASC Poster Editor, Tel: (405) 325-4528; e-mail: email@example.com