Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asc2024posters
Poster abstracts may be submitted between November 1 – December 19, 2023
This call only refers to Refereed Research Poster Abstracts for the 60th ASC Annual International Conference to be held in Auburn, Alabama from April 3-5, 2024. It should not be confused with the ASC Call for Papers which has a different scope and submission date.
New This Year: We are removing the author revision and response portion of the review process to increase efficiency. This means reviewers will vote on acceptance/rejection based on the first submission provided.
We seek poster abstracts in the following areas:
- Construction Education
- New and Current Technologies in Construction
- Contracting, Project Delivery and Legal Issues
- Project Management and Controls
- Construction Workforce and Organizational Management
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction Materials
- Health, Safety and Quality Management
Poster Abstract and Final Poster formatting guidelines is available on the ASC Proceedings Website: http://ascpro.ascweb.org/.
Poster Abstracts can be submitted for consideration at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asc2024posters.
One author cannot be associated with more than two poster abstract submissions except if there are more than one author attending the conference to present the different posters to the audience
PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION
Final acceptance of abstracts will be contingent upon conference registration. All accepted abstracts are expected to be presented in the poster session.
Guidelines for creating the poster will be provided after the abstract acceptance.
To be considered for Best Poster Award, electronic copy of the poster has to be uploaded on the online portal before March 3, 2024 and a printed copy of the poster to be presented at the Conference. All posters submitted online will be evaluated by a review panel and the highest rated poster will be recognized with a Best Poster Award during the conference.
REVIEW PROCESS AND TIMELINE
- Poster Abstract Submission Window: 1st November 2023 to 19th December 2023
- Poster Abstract Submission Due Date: 19th December 2023
- Poster Abstract Review & Voting of Acceptance: 20th December 2023 – 31st January 2024
- Author Notification: 1st February 2024
- Final Digital Poster Submission: 3rd March 2024
ASC 2024 will take place 3-5 April 2024 at Auburn Alabama.
All questions related to poster should be directed to John J. Posillico, ASC Poster Editor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org