Papers may be submitted between October 1, 2023- November13, 2023
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Authors’ submissions should be written in correct English language and follow the ASC Proceedings Style Guide. Papers should be submitted via: Easychair
We welcome papers in the following topical areas:
- Construction Education
- New and Current Technologies in Construction
- Contracting, Project Delivery, and Legal Issues
- Project Management and Controls
- Construction Workforce and Organizational Management
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Materials
- Health, Safety, and Quality Management
- Special Track: Construction & Design Collaborations – This track seeks papers on projects that focus on collaboration between the design and construction disciplines. This could be collaborations in industry or academia. (Sponsored by Architecture + Construction Alliance)
A maximum of 5 authors on one paper
No changes in authorship may be made after initial submission except for spelling corrections.
Accepted papers’ copyright and all its derivations there from are transferred to Associated Schools of Construction
PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION
All papers submitted for consideration will go through a double-blind peer-review process. Accepted papers presented at the conference will be published as the 60th International Proceedings of the Annual Conference. The proceedings will be published through EasyChair’s EPiC series, searchable in Crossref, Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic.
ASC 2024 will take place April 3rd-5th, 2024 in Auburn, Alabama. Conference information.
All questions related to paper submissions should be emailed to the Proceedings Editor, Dr. Tom Leathem: email@example.com