Submission Link: https://easychair.org/account/signin?l=KQFFnVcfmTNftE5kc0FIID#
Papers may be submitted between October 1, 2021 – November 15, 2021
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Authors’ submissions should be written in correct English language and follow the ASC Proceedings Style Guide. Papers should be submitted via: Easychair
We welcome papers in the following topical areas:
- Special Track – Construction Education within the COVID-19 Environment
- Construction Education – Teaching/Pedagogy
- Construction Education – Administration
- New and Current Technologies in Construction
- Contracting, Project Delivery, and Legal Issues
- Project Management and Controls
- Construction Workforce and Organizational Management
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Materials
- Health, Safety, and Quality Management
- Sustainability & Energy Efficiency in the Built Environment
A maximum of 5 authors on one paper
No changes in authorship may be made after initial submission except for spelling corrections
Accepted papers’ copyright and all its derivations there from are transferred to Associated Schools of Construction
PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION
All papers submitted for consideration will go through a double-blind peer-review process. Accepted papers presented at the conference will be published as the 58th International Proceedings of the Annual Conference. The proceedings will be published through EasyChair’s EPiC series, searchable in Crossref, Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic.
Publication in the proceedings requires paying a publication fee of $150, and at least one author of accepted papers to present their work at the virtual conference. Accepted papers which have not been presented at the conference or in which the publication fee has not been paid, will not be published.
The lead author of accepted papers will be responsible for ensuring payment of the $150 publication fee. The fee is a per paper fee, not a per author fee.
ASC 2022 will take place 20-23 April, 2022 in Atlanta Georgia. Further details about the conference will be provided at a later date.
All questions related to paper submissions should be emailed to the Proceedings Editor, Dr. Tom Leathem: firstname.lastname@example.org