Preamble: Manuscripts (Full Papers) selected for publication and presentation at the 2021 ASC Annual International Conference are subjected to a blind review by a minimum of three members of the ASC International Review Board. Reviewers are selected from those having content knowledge concerning the manuscript’s topic. Reviewers have been pre-qualified and will be critically reviewing submitted Full Papers according to the Annual Proceedings Policies. Authors submitting papers for consideration agree to serve as a Review Board member.
- November 1, 2020 – January 8, 2021 – Paper Due Date: Authors submit FULL PAPERS through the EasyChair ASC 2021 paper submission link following the ASC Proceedings Style Guide. The FULL PAPERS file shall NOT include authors name or any identifying associations in the papers content (example: University of **** at ****). However, all authors, affiliations and contact information should be included in the corresponding fields in the EasyChair paper submission system. No more than five authors per paper are allowed. Author modifications will NOT be accepted later.
- January 18 – February 1, 2021 – Paper Review: Papers will be reviewed through Easychair and comments included.
- February 10 – 19, 2021 – Author Revision & Response to Reviewers: Authors will revise paper based on reviews and include a detailed list of comments on how they addressed the reviewers comments. Revised papers should be uploaded by this date with the comments to reviewers.
- February 22 – March 5, 2021 – Reviewer Voting: After review of author comments and revisions, reviewers will then vote on the papers publication potential. Authors are notified electronically upon receipt and completion of the review process.
- March 12, 2021 – Notification of Acceptance: Once your paper has been accepted, you will be sent information regarding final submission requirements/deadlines. Submission to the ASC Annual Meeting implies the manuscript is not being considered nor has been published elsewhere and that you will be presenting your paper at the Annual Conference.
- March 26, 2021 – Final Revised Paper Due: Authors of accepted papers shall submit papers with author names and any identifying associations in the papers content by this date for Proceedings publication. Conference registration is also due by this date. Please do not direct any questions regarding, registration, schedule, hotel and/or travel to the Proceedings Editor. Please direct those questions to the conference organizer or visit the conference web page.
Paper Review Questions: ASC Paper Review Form